find the mass of a body which can be balanced by a force of 39.2 N.
Asked by manojk30385 | 9th Apr, 2020, 12:46: PM
F = 32.9 N
F = m x a
a = g (acceleration due to gravity)
39.2 = m x 9.8
m = 4 kg
Thus, mass of 4 kg can be balanced by force of 39.2 N.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 9th Apr, 2020, 01:31: PM
- a cricket ball of mass 150 gram moving at a speed of 25 ms-¹ brought to rest by a player in 0.03 seconds . Find the average force applied by the player.
- A weightlifter lifts a weight of 10 kg weight in 10 seconds. Calculate the change in the momentum of the weight (g = 9.8 ms
- State Newton's second law of motion.What information do you get from it?
- tell me
- Prove ;mathematically ,F=ma
- Derivation between - Newton's first law,second law and third law.
- An empty truck and a loaded truck moving with the same velocity .on applying brakes which truck will stop first and why
- what is momentum? give a relevant real world example.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number