ICSE Class 9 Physics Laws of Motion
Newton’s second law of motion describes the
Which of the following describes an expression for Newton’s second law of motion?
The rate of change of momentum of a body is directly proportional to
- a body freely falling from certain height.show graphically the relation between the distance fallen and square of time
- a cricket ball of mass 150 gram moving at a speed of 25 ms-¹ brought to rest by a player in 0.03 seconds . Find the average force applied by the player.
- A weightlifter lifts a weight of 10 kg weight in 10 seconds. Calculate the change in the momentum of the weight (g = 9.8 ms
- State Newton's second law of motion.What information do you get from it?
- Prove ;mathematically ,F=ma
- find the mass of a body which can be balanced by a force of 39.2 N.
- Derivation between - Newton's first law,second law and third law.
- An empty truck and a loaded truck moving with the same velocity .on applying brakes which truck will stop first and why
- what is momentum? give a relevant real world example.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.