ICSE Class 10 Physics Refraction of Light
- what is refraction
- what is an mirage
- exercise 4b q. 6
- exercise 41 q. 10
- What is meant By the 'screen' in topic light
- How we can prove that : Refractive index = real depth/ apparent depth
- Neha puts a scale into a glass container having water and is suprised to see the scale in a different state. Draw a ray diagram showing how the eyes see the pencil
- Why is refraction a surface phenomenon?
- Why is emergent ray parallel to incident ray in a glass slab refraction?
- A ray of light is incident as a normal day on surface of separation of two different mediums.What is the angle of incidence in this case?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number