ICSE Class 10 - Pulley Videos
- explain abt pulleys
- A pulley is used to lift a load of 180kgf by applying an effort of 90kgf in the downward direction. calculate the work done by the effort applied on pulley
- In block and tackle system, why the mechanical advantage and the velocity ratio of the pulley system is equal to the number of pulleys that are present in the particular pulley system?
Please tell me this question
- A block and tackle system has 4 Pulley to lift the load of 840 Newton through a distance of 12 metre the weight of the movable Pulley is 20 Newton
- the velocity ratio of block and tackle system of police 9 if its efficiency is 95% done by applying an effort of 250 Newton what maximum load can be lifted by pulley system
- what is the First Method Of Combination Of Pulley ?
ex. 3b numerical 11
ex. 3b numerical 10
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.