ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Organic Chemistry - Hydrocarbons
When hydrocarbons are burned in oxygen, they produce
The compound CH2=CH2 burns with a
The bottom of cooking vessels gets blackened due to
What is the product of the above substitution reaction?
The above reaction is an example of
- what is nomenclature
- People _____________ waste their food. 1)Shalln't 2)shouldn't 3)Mustn't 4)couldn't
please tell the IUPAC names
- What is bone black in simple ?
- i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.