ICSE Class 10 Chemistry Organic Chemistry - Hydrocarbons
The property of self-linking of atoms of an element through covalent bonds to form chains of different sizes is known as
Which of the following compounds does not contain the hetero atom oxygen?
In the IUPAC name of CH3COOH, the suffix used is
Successive members of the homologous series have
- what is nomenclature
- People _____________ waste their food. 1)Shalln't 2)shouldn't 3)Mustn't 4)couldn't
please tell the IUPAC names
- What is bone black in simple ?
- i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.