please tell the IUPAC names
Asked by Kanwaranita10 | 16th Feb, 2020, 09:23: AM
The IUPAC names of the compounds is given as:
Answered by Varsha | 16th Feb, 2020, 11:38: PM
- What is bone black in simple ?
- i want clarity on naming isomers as it has not been specified in the video
- How to know the number of isomers present in an organic compound ?
- how we give IUPAC name to compounds
- How can we know the number of isomers present in an organic compound?
- Explain functional group with examples.
- Give structure of Potassium acetate, ethyl acetate, dimethyl ethyl amine and N,N-dimethylacetamide.
- Do phenyl and phenol mean the same? Describe them.
- Please provide me All the functional groups of Organic chemistry provided by I.U.P.A.C in the preffered order (with structure, name, prefix and suffix).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number