Should I do the Optional Exercises given in the NCERT book in some chapters keeping in mind the exam
(i) The questions given in Optional exercises are not expected in the board exams. They are related to the topics in the syllabus but are not for examination purpose.
(ii) The derivations of the formulas given in NCERT book are as important as any other question. They CAN be asked in the paper. Also, the formulas for which 'Similarly this can also be proved' is written in NCERT book are also important.
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics