CBSE Class 10 Maths Surface Areas and Volumes
- what is the formula of cone
- A man donates 10 aluminium buckets to an orphanage . A bucket made of aluminium is of h=20cm and has its upper and lower end of r=36cm and 21 cm . Find the cost of preparing 10 buckets if the cost of aluminium is rs 42 per 100 cm sq
- How to find out slant height if h is 24 and r is 36
- The number of planes of dimensions 4m×5m×20m that can be stored in a pit of dimensions 60m×40m×12m is
- A cone is divided into two parts by drawing a plane through the mid point of its axis and parallel to its base. Compare the volume of two parts.
- A metallic right circular cone 20 cm high and whose vertical angle is 60° is cut into two parts at the middle of its height by a plane parallel to its base. If the frustum so obtained be drawn into a wire of diameter 1/16cm, find the length of the wire.
Question no 16 pls
- If the radii of the circular ends of a conical bucket which is 45 cm high be 28 cm and 7 cm, find the capacity of the bucket.
- The slant height of a frustum of a cone is 4 cm and perimeters of its circular ends are 18 cm and 6 cm. Find the curved surface area.
- A container, open from the top and made up of a metal sheet, is in the form of a frustum of a cone of height 16 cm with radii of its lower and upper ends as 8 cm and 20 cm respectively. Find the cost of milk which can completely fill the container at the rate of Rs.20/ litre. Also find the cost of metal sheet used to make the container if it costs Rs. 8 per 100 cm2.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.