CBSE Class 10 - Rational and Irrational Numbers Videos
Rational and Irrational Numbers
Which of the following is a rational number?
Between 3 and 4, are there more irrational numbers or rational numbers?
π is _________ number.
- how to find the LCM and HCF of 12 and 18 by using the prime factorization method
- prove √5 is irrational number
- Prove That Root 5 Is Irrational
- Show that 2√3 - 5 is irrational.
Prove that the following numbers are irrational:
Answer the following in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement :
(a) Let p and q be two distinct prime numbers. Write HCF (p , q).
(b) Fill in the blank space in the statement given below :
(i) If p be a prime, then √p is _______number.
(ii) If p/q is a rational number then p and q are _____ .
(c) √27 is an irrational number. Justify the statement.
- Prove that 6 + √3 is irrational.
- The following real numbers have decimal expansions as given below. In each case decide whether they are rational or not. If they are rational and of the form p/q write prime factors of q so that p and q are co-primes. (a) 43.123 (b) 0.120120012000........ (c) 43.123123123123........
plz solve this question urgently :
plz solve urgently dear experts tick marked :
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.