CBSE Class 10 - Euclid's Division Lemma and Algorithm Videos
A series of well-defined steps which give a procedure for solving a type of problem is called
A proven statement used for proving another statement is called
Euclid’s division lemma can be used to find
Find the HCF of 117 and 45 by Euclid’s division lemma.
- Find the LCM of 2³ × 3² and 2² × 3³.
- Find the smallest number which when divided by 45, 30, 60 having remainder 5 in each case.
a number n when divides by 16 gives the reminder 5 ______ is the reminder when the same number divide by 8
- find log27base3
- what is the meaning of uklid division
- what do you mean by h.c.f
- use euclid division algorithm to find hCf of . 196and38220
- When the HCF (420, 130) is expressed as a linear combination of 420 and 130 i.e. HCF (420, 130) = 420x + 130y, the values of x and y satisfying the above relation are: (a)x= 3, y = 1 (c) x = 4, y = -13 (b) x=-4, y = 13 (d) x = 2, y = 3
- how to prove that √2 is a irrational number?
- show that every positive odd integers is of the form 2q+1 where q is some whole number.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.