what is the meaning of uklid division
Asked by akhilesh.k19857 | 12th Nov, 2021, 09:37: AM
Please click on Euclid's Division Lemma to view the solution to your query.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 12th Nov, 2021, 01:09: PM
- find log27base3
- what do you mean by h.c.f
- use euclid division algorithm to find hCf of . 196and38220
- When the HCF (420, 130) is expressed as a linear combination of 420 and 130 i.e. HCF (420, 130) = 420x + 130y, the values of x and y satisfying the above relation are: (a)x= 3, y = 1 (c) x = 4, y = -13 (b) x=-4, y = 13 (d) x = 2, y = 3
- how to prove that √2 is a irrational number?
- show that every positive odd integers is of the form 2q+1 where q is some whole number.
- apply the division algorithm to find the quotient and remainder on dividing px by gx as given below P(x)= -5x^2+14x^3+9x-1 g(x) =-1+2x
- if d is the HCF of 45 and 27 find x and y satisfying d=27x+45y?
- If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032m-408×5, find m.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number