CBSE Class 10 Maths Real Numbers
Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 196 and 38220.
Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 135 and 225.
Euclid’s division lemma states that for two positive integers a and b, there exists unique integers q and r such that a = bq + r, where r must satisfy
- find log27base3
- what is the meaning of uklid division
- what do you mean by h.c.f
- use euclid division algorithm to find hCf of . 196and38220
- When the HCF (420, 130) is expressed as a linear combination of 420 and 130 i.e. HCF (420, 130) = 420x + 130y, the values of x and y satisfying the above relation are: (a)x= 3, y = 1 (c) x = 4, y = -13 (b) x=-4, y = 13 (d) x = 2, y = 3
- how to prove that √2 is a irrational number?
- show that every positive odd integers is of the form 2q+1 where q is some whole number.
- apply the division algorithm to find the quotient and remainder on dividing px by gx as given below P(x)= -5x^2+14x^3+9x-1 g(x) =-1+2x
- if d is the HCF of 45 and 27 find x and y satisfying d=27x+45y?
- If the HCF of 408 and 1032 is expressible in the form 1032m-408×5, find m.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.