CBSE Class 10 - Euclid's Division Lemma and Algorithm Videos
Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 196 and 38220.
Use Euclid’s division algorithm to find the HCF of 135 and 225.
Euclid’s division lemma states that for two positive integers a and b, there exists unique integers q and r such that a = bq + r, where r must satisfy
- Find the LCM of 2³ × 3² and 2² × 3³.
- Find the smallest number which when divided by 45, 30, 60 having remainder 5 in each case.
a number n when divides by 16 gives the reminder 5 ______ is the reminder when the same number divide by 8
- find log27base3
- what is the meaning of uklid division
- what do you mean by h.c.f
- use euclid division algorithm to find hCf of . 196and38220
- When the HCF (420, 130) is expressed as a linear combination of 420 and 130 i.e. HCF (420, 130) = 420x + 130y, the values of x and y satisfying the above relation are: (a)x= 3, y = 1 (c) x = 4, y = -13 (b) x=-4, y = 13 (d) x = 2, y = 3
- how to prove that √2 is a irrational number?
- show that every positive odd integers is of the form 2q+1 where q is some whole number.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.