CBSE Class 10 Maths Real Numbers
Every composite number can be represented as a product of primes, and this factorisation is
Find the LCM of 21 and 49.
Find the LCM of 50 and 40.
- Express each number as product of its prime factors: (i) 140 (ii) 156 (iii) 3825 (iv) 5005 (v) 7429
- hcf and lcm of 96,207
How to solve this
- p and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of p and q is
- Q (1) The HCF of 96 and 404 is .......
- P and q are two consecutive even natural number 72 then HCF of P and q is
- If xy=4320 and LCM(x,y)=360 then find the HCF(x,y)
- if sum of two numbers is 1215 and their HCF is 81, then the possible number of pairsof such numbers are
- The traffic lights at three different roads crossing change after every 48 seconds ,72 seconds and 108 seconds respectively. If they all change simultaneously at 8 a.m . Then at what time will they again change simultaneously
- In the 10th question of 1b from rs aggarwal .why did we subtract 7 from lcm
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.