CBSE Class 10 - Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic Videos
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic
Every composite number can be represented as a product of primes, and this factorisation is
Find the LCM of 21 and 49.
Find the LCM of 50 and 40.
- if the perimeter of a semi-circular protractor is 72cm where π=22|7, then the diameter of a protractor
the value of a_b+c
- 4. given that HCF (306,657)=9,find LCM (306,657).
- 8,9 and 25
- The exponent of 5 in the prime factorisation of 3750 is
- Find the largest number of 4-digits which is divisible by 4, 6, 8, 9, 10.
- Find the LCM and HCF of 26 and 91, and verify that LCM × HCF = Product Of Two Numbers.
- Find the smallest number which is divisible by 45, 30, 60.
Check whether can end with the digit 0 for any natural number n.
- co prime
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.