give me some tips to crack my board exams and sugest a nice timetable to utilise my holidays
just be relax and be confident......
Sleep well before exam and don't be anxious before exam.Be calm and relax.
Study the question paper well in the time provided by theCBSE that is 15 min.
Always attempt the the solution of those questions whom you are confident and know very well....
Some more TIME management technique is provided in the follwing link
You have rated this answer /10
- CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10 Mathematics
- R S Aggarwal and V Aggarwal Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- RD Sharma Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- NCERT Textbook Solutions for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Mathematics
- CBSE Previous year papers with Solutions Class 10 Mathematics