CBSE Class 7 Science Thermometers
- Temperature of Saturn is 288 degree F. Temperature of Jupitar is 162 degree F. Which planet has the lowest average temperature?
- What is conversion of temperature scale celsius to fahrenheit and Fahrenheit into Celsius.
- Why alcohol is not used instead of mercury in a clinical thermometer?Please explain.
- how does clinical thermometre works?
- the average of Saturn is 288 decree F while that on Jupiter is 162 degree F. which planet has the lower average temperature
- ___________in a clinical thermometer does not allow the mercury level to come down on its own.
- sir/mam please can you tell me that how a thermometer works and what is the principle behind it? this is for 5 marks please help me
- What is a clinical thermometer?
- Why does clinical thermometer have temperature range 35oC to 42oC?
- Why do we use mercury in the clinical thermometer?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number