CBSE Class 7 Science Thermometers
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
- Temperature of Saturn is 288 degree F. Temperature of Jupitar is 162 degree F. Which planet has the lowest average temperature?
- What is conversion of temperature scale celsius to fahrenheit and Fahrenheit into Celsius.
- Why alcohol is not used instead of mercury in a clinical thermometer?Please explain.
- how does clinical thermometre works?
- the average of Saturn is 288 decree F while that on Jupiter is 162 degree F. which planet has the lower average temperature
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number