what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
Asked by anshikapandey | 19th Jul, 2020, 07:13: AM
A laboratory thermometer is used to measure temperatures or the temperature changes of other objects.
These thermometers are usually filled with red spirit rather than mercury.
The range of a laboratory thermometer is generally from −10°C to 110°C
Answered by Ramandeep | 19th Jul, 2020, 09:17: PM
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number