how we can check he or she has fever
Asked by ayushminaljain | 1st Jun, 2021, 08:54: AM
One can check whether he or she is having fever by checking his/her body temperature using clinical thermometer. The normal body temperature is approximately 98.4 °F. If the body temperature varies from this normal body temperature then it is clear that the person is suffering from some illness and has to approach his/her doctor for futher medical advice.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st Jun, 2021, 10:46: AM
- What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number