What is the range of clinical thermometer on fabrenefhit scale and celcius scale?
Asked by 2958abhi | 22nd Jul, 2021, 10:36: AM
The standard clinical thermometer has a scale of temperature which is graduated from 35°C to 42°C (Celcius scale) and 94°F to 108ºF (Fahrenheit scale).
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 22nd Jul, 2021, 12:06: PM
- how we can check he or she has fever
- What is maximum and minimum thermometer ? how it is used ?
- Is thermometer breakable
- what is thermometer?
- what is laboratory thermometer? what is the work of laboratory thermometer
- RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KELVIN,CELCIUS,FARANHIGHT WITH FORMULAS
- KELVIN is the S.I. unit of Temperature 273.15 K is equal to 0ºC And what is the K when the temperature rises to the 100ºC? please tell me the answer.
- what would a 10 degree celsius rise in temperature mean in Fahrenheit?? with explanation please
- why does capillary of clinical thermometer have kink
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number