CBSE Class 7 - Heat Transfer: Convection Videos
Transfer of heat in liquids & gases by convection; its applications & examples.
- .Harry has prepared hot sweet corn soup for himself and he has taken 2 utensils,out of which one is a small bowl 🥣 and other is a flat plate 🍽 and he poured 200ml soup in each utensil. In which case out of bowl and plate,soup will get cool sooner?Give reason for your answer.
- why in hot water sugar is dissolved
- what is land breeze
what is medium here.
- Water was boiled in a beaker for 10 minutes during the boiling of water the temperature of water measured several times every time the temperature is found to be 100°c. why is it so? even though the water is being boiled continously??
- when a person places the hand over a warm fire heat transfer takes place by the process of
- what is land breeze?
- If air is a bad conductor of heat, why do we not feel warm without clothes?
- (i) What is difference between conduction and convection?(ii) It is hotter at the same distance over the top of a fire than it is on the side of it. Why?
- Why should air coolers be kept higher up in the room, and not down like the heaters?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.