Water was boiled in a beaker for 10 minutes during the boiling of water the temperature of water measured several times every time the temperature is found to be 100°c. why is it so? even though the water is being boiled continously??
Asked by umrak305 | 10th Jul, 2020, 07:45: PM
When heat is supplied to water at room temperature its temperature rises continuously till it reaches 100 ºC i.e. boiling pt then heat being supplied is used to change the state ie turn water into steam at 100ºC keeping temperature constant.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 10th Jul, 2020, 10:47: PM
- .Harry has prepared hot sweet corn soup for himself and he has taken 2 utensils,out of which one is a small bowl 🥣 and other is a flat plate 🍽 and he poured 200ml soup in each utensil. In which case out of bowl and plate,soup will get cool sooner?Give reason for your answer.
- why in hot water sugar is dissolved
- what is land breeze
- what is medium here.
- when a person places the hand over a warm fire heat transfer takes place by the process of
- what is land breeze?
- If air is a bad conductor of heat, why do we not feel warm without clothes?
- (i) What is difference between conduction and convection?(ii) It is hotter at the same distance over the top of a fire than it is on the side of it. Why?
- Why should air coolers be kept higher up in the room, and not down like the heaters?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number