CBSE Class 7 Science Temperature And Heat
- EX.1.3 Q.6:A certain freezing process requires that room temperature be lowered from 40ºC at the rate of 5ºC every hour.What will be the room temperature 10 hours after the process begin? please answer this question
- what is temperature?
- what is the function of ventilator in our house
- how much heat is required to rise the temperature of 500 gram of Mercury from 20 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius scientific heat of mercury is equal to 0.0 33 kcal/(k g dot degree Celsius)
- 1.What is mean by heat?
- why does a hot air ballon rise
- The capacity of air to hold moisture depends upon the _______ of the air
- What is the effect of heating and cooling on some substance
- if we mix hot water in cold water it become hot,when we cold water into hot water it becomes cold.but, my question is if we mix mixed water the cold or hot water became.......????
- Distinglush between endothermic reaction and exothermic reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number