CBSE Class 7 Science Temperature And Heat
- how much heat is required to rise the temperature of 500 gram of Mercury from 20 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius scientific heat of mercury is equal to 0.0 33 kcal/(k g dot degree Celsius)
- 1.What is mean by heat?
- why does a hot air ballon rise
- The capacity of air to hold moisture depends upon the _______ of the air
- What is the effect of heating and cooling on some substance
- if we mix hot water in cold water it become hot,when we cold water into hot water it becomes cold.but, my question is if we mix mixed water the cold or hot water became.......????
- Distinglush between endothermic reaction and exothermic reaction
- note the heat observed or evolved during the reaction by touching the dish
- Why ice is cold ?
- Why fire is hot ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number