what is mean by heat
Asked by venneladarelli | 12th Apr, 2022, 07:24: PM
Heat is a form of energy which transfers from body at high temperature to body at low temperature.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Apr, 2022, 08:58: AM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number