CBSE Class 7 Science Heat Transfer: Convection
- Water was boiled in a beaker for 10 minutes during the boiling of water the temperature of water measured several times every time the temperature is found to be 100°c. why is it so? even though the water is being boiled continously??
- when a person places the hand over a warm fire heat transfer takes place by the process of
- what is land breeze?
- If air is a bad conductor of heat, why do we not feel warm without clothes?
- (i) What is difference between conduction and convection?(ii) It is hotter at the same distance over the top of a fire than it is on the side of it. Why?
- Why should air coolers be kept higher up in the room, and not down like the heaters?
- Why room heaters should be placed at the floor of the room?
- (i) Why do freezers in freeze are always at top?(ii) Why does hot air rise and cold air sink?
- Why does hot air rise and cold air sink?
- (i) How does the convection current form?(ii) A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number