write difference between heat and temperature
Asked by nithiyashi2009 | 22nd May, 2021, 03:15: PM
- It is a form of energy.
- It is the measure of the degree of hotness or coldness of a body.
- It changes with the mass of the substance.
- It does not depend of the mass of the substance.
- Its S.I. unit is Joule (J).
- Its S.I. unit is Kelvin (K).
- Measuring device is calorimeter
- Temperature is measured with the help of a thermometer.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 24th May, 2021, 11:39: AM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- what is mean by heat
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number