a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
Asked by swethakrish10a.com | 12th Jan, 2022, 08:13: PM
A change in temperature causes change in the particles of a substance
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Jan, 2022, 10:08: AM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- what is mean by heat
- C.G.S unit of specific unit
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number