C.G.S unit of specific unit
Asked by vijayakshmilakshmi | 14th Jun, 2021, 09:56: AM
We assume that your question is as follows: -
CGS unit of specific heat is ______
Solution : - CGS unit of specific heat is calorie/gram degreeCelcius (cal/g°C)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 14th Jun, 2021, 10:19: AM
- if heat is energy and temperature is effect then what is fire? it is a source. but can we call it as a substance. What is fire made up of ?
- what is mean by heat
- a change in temperature causes change in the ______________ of a substance
- write difference between heat and temperature
- Meaning of thermal energy?
- what is the definition of heat??
- what causes an ice cube held in your hand to melt
- what is defination of heat
- DOUBT: WHAT IS TEMPERATURE AND HEAT'S SIMILARITY?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number