CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Osmosis And Osmotic Pressure
Go through our well-written topic notes to understand CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Solutions – Osmosis and Osmotic Pressure. Find out what is reverse osmosis by watching our chapter videos. In these video lessons, a qualified Chemistry teacher explains the concepts in your syllabus with ample examples. You can rewind these recorded video lessons as many times as required to thoroughly grasp the concept being taught.
For board exam preparation, you should use all the help you can get to study the CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Solutions chapter. At TopperLearning, we have compiled the key learning resources to ensure your Chemistry board exam success. These include topic notes, practice tests, mock exam question papers and more.
- Which is the correct option at same temperature fo r 1 % w/v aqueous solutions of Urea, Glucose and Sugar7 [Molecular Mass : Urea =60 u, Glucose =180 u, Sugar =342 u] (A) n Urea = n Glucose = n Sugar (B) n Urea > n Glucose > n Sugar (C) n Urea > n Sugar > TT Glucose (D) n Sugar > TT Glucose > Jl Urea
- Determine the osmotic pressure of the solution prepared by dissolving 25g of K2SO4 in 2L of water at 25 degree centigrade assuming that it is completely dissociated
- please solve this
- Osmotic Pressure of 0.4% urea solution is 1.64 atm and that of 3.42% cane sugar is 2.46 atm. When the above two solutions are mixed , the OP of the solution is (a) 0.82 atm (b) 2.46 atm (c) 1.64 atm (d) 4.10 atm
- In barkeley and Hartley method of determining osmotic pressure How the osmotic pressure is balanced by the external pressure so that there is no strain in membrane
- In ncert it is written that isotonic solutions are that solutions that have osmotic pressure . I want to know that what are isosmotic ? Is isotonic and isosmotic are the same thing
- a solution containing 6 g of benzoic acid in 50 g of ether (C2H,OC,Hs) has a vapour pressure of 410 mm o mercury at 293 K. Given that the vapour pressure of ether at the same temperature is 442 of calculate the molecular mass of benzoic acid. (Assume that the solution is dilute)
- An aqueous solution of urea had a freezong point of -0.40 celsius. Calculate the osmostic pressure of the same solution at 37 C. Asume that the molarity and molality are numerically equal.
- A solution containing 4 g of a non-volatile organic solute per 100 mL was found to have an osmotic pressure equal to 500 cm of mercury at 27oC27oC.The molecular weight of solute is: A 14.97 B 149.7 C 1697 D 1.497
- What osmotic pressure would 1.25 molal sucrose solution exhibit at 25 degree Celsius the density of solution is 1.34 gram per ml
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number