CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Ideal Solutions
Study the topic CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Solutions – Ideal solutions with TopperLearning’s reliable study materials. Listen to the explanations on colligative properties, vapour pressure etc. with our well-designed video lessons. These Chemistry video lessons are presented by an experienced Chemistry expert and will help you with quickly grasping the topic of ideal solutions.
Our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry resources like chapter videos, topic notes and practice tests are available online 24/7. You can get ready for your Chemistry board exam by including these well-structured study materials in your study plan. In addition, we have downloadable question papers to enable you to take Chemistry mock tests as part of your board exam preparation.
- what is roults law
- what is hetrogeneaus
- how this question can be answered
- (p= kh*x) x is mole fraction.we have to find solubility that is molarity..so how to find molarity
- relative lower vapour pressure
- pentane and heptene have a vapour pressure of 55pa and 4.8 respectively at 20oc. A mixture is known to contahoeptin 2.52g of pentane and 1400g of heptene.calculate a.the mole fraction of each components in the liquid b.the total vapour pressure of the mixture. c.the mole fraction of each component of the vapour phase
- What type of sol is formed on mix equal volume of n hexane or n heptane or bromoethane and chloroethane or benvjene or toulen
- In Pradeep publication the definition of solution is " it is a homogenous mixture of two or more chemically non reactive substances" IS THIS DEFINITION CORRECT?
- Ans with explanation please
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number