CBSE Class 12-science - Osmosis and Osmotic Pressure Videos
About Osmosis and osmotic pressure
Understand osmosis & reverse osmosis, osmotic pressure. Relate osmotic pressure as colligative property.
- The mass of urea that would be dissolved in 180g of water in order to produce the same lowering of vapour pressure as is produced by dissolving 19g of cane sugar (c12 h22 o11) in 100g water is
- vapour pressure of solution of urea is 736.2 mm at 100 degress celsius calculate osmotic pressure of this solution at 15 degress celsius.
- Which is the correct option at same temperature fo r 1 % w/v aqueous solutions of Urea, Glucose and Sugar7 [Molecular Mass : Urea =60 u, Glucose =180 u, Sugar =342 u] (A) n Urea = n Glucose = n Sugar (B) n Urea > n Glucose > n Sugar (C) n Urea > n Sugar > TT Glucose (D) n Sugar > TT Glucose > Jl Urea
- Determine the osmotic pressure of the solution prepared by dissolving 25g of K2SO4 in 2L of water at 25 degree centigrade assuming that it is completely dissociated
please solve this
- Osmotic Pressure of 0.4% urea solution is 1.64 atm and that of 3.42% cane sugar is 2.46 atm. When the above two solutions are mixed , the OP of the solution is (a) 0.82 atm (b) 2.46 atm (c) 1.64 atm (d) 4.10 atm
- In barkeley and Hartley method of determining osmotic pressure How the osmotic pressure is balanced by the external pressure so that there is no strain in membrane
- In ncert it is written that isotonic solutions are that solutions that have osmotic pressure . I want to know that what are isosmotic ? Is isotonic and isosmotic are the same thing
- a solution containing 6 g of benzoic acid in 50 g of ether (C2H,OC,Hs) has a vapour pressure of 410 mm o mercury at 293 K. Given that the vapour pressure of ether at the same temperature is 442 of calculate the molecular mass of benzoic acid. (Assume that the solution is dilute)
- An aqueous solution of urea had a freezong point of -0.40 celsius. Calculate the osmostic pressure of the same solution at 37 C. Asume that the molarity and molality are numerically equal.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.