CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Properties Of Alcohols
Study CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers – Properties of Alcohols with TopperLearning’s video lessons. Explore the chemical and physical properties of alcohols. Learn to identify primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols with our concept videos. Our experienced Chemistry expert also explains the significance of different types of alcohols.
Read questions and answers related to ethanol, methanol etc. in our CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry textbook solutions. Further, revise your Chemistry lessons with our practice tests, past years’ Chemistry papers and sample papers.
- what happens when ethyl alcohol is passed over copper at 300 degree celcius
- Pls solve sir
- alcohol property
- Plz answer 5th with reaction and explanation
- Pl ans sir..pl with reason Which of the following is an aromatic acid A.phenol B.benzyl alcohol C.3-methly benzylalcohol D.3-methylphenol The ans can be more than one
- Among ethyl amine and ethyl alcohol which one of them have higher boiling point and why
- Write the name of primary alcohol which can react with Lucas reagent at room temperature
- The major product of the reaction between benezenediazonium chloride and ethanol is
- American organic compound A on treatment with ethyl alcohol gives a carboxylic acid B and compound C. Hydrolysis of C under acidic condition gives B and D. Oxidation of B with KMnO4 also gives D. Compound N on heating with Ca (OH)2 gives E . Compound E does not give Tollen's test and doesn't reduce Fehling's solution but forms yellow ppt with Brady's reagent. Identify A to E.
- How will you get ethene from ethanol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number