CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Introduction To Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
Learn CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers – Introduction to Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers at TopperLearning. Revise the IUPAC nomenclature of alcohols, ethers and phenols with our video lessons. Our video lectures are conducted by an experienced Chemistry teacher with the ability to explain concepts such that you develop an interest in the subject.
TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry sample papers with solutions and previous years’ papers can be used for practising chapter-related questions. You can even take our Chemistry mock tests to assess your conceptual clarity. A disciplined use of our resources such as NCERT solutions, topic notes and mock tests can push your efforts to score maximum marks in your board exam.
- Introduction of alcohols
- Please answer iupac names from structures..
- what if i have written bithinol instead of bithional?
- What is the common name of 3-Methylbutoxybenzene? Is it methyl isopropyl ether OR isopropyl ether and please explain that the words like n of n gently and i of iso are considered in alphabetic naming
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
- Please explain the following
- Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number