CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Introduction To Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
- Please explain the following
- Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.
- Write the IUPAC name of the following compound:
- Give the IUPAC name of the following compound:
- Give one example each of secondary and tertiary allylic alcohols.
- Write the structures of: 1) 4-hydroxy ethyl benzoate 2) Pyrogallol
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number