CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Characteristics Of Phenols
Revise CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers – Characteristics of Phenols with our learning resources. Explore the acidic nature of phenols through our concept videos. Understand electrophilic substitution reactions by listening to explanations by Chemistry experts in our recorded video lessons. Also, relearn the uses of phenols with TopperLearning’s topic notes.
Self-assessment is an important component of self-study for students. We enable you with effective self-assessment tools such as CBSE Class 12 Science Chemistry practice tests, previous years’ question papers and sample question papers with answer keys. Study the concept of phenols thoroughly with our resources and work towards scoring top marks in your Class 12 Chemistry examination.
- Phenol is less acidic than a. ethanol b. o-nitrophenol c. o-methylphenol d. o-methoxyphenol
- sir/madam pls help me to answer both the questions plssss......
- C6H6O + CO2 + NaOH --
- Pl ans sir ...
- How phenol is used in the manufacture of drugs like aspirin?
- Which one among alcohols and phenols are more acidic and why?
- State the general uses of phenol.
- Write a short note on Reimer Tiemann reaction.
- What happens when phenol is heated with phthalic anhydride in presence of conc. H2SO4?
- How can you get p-cresol from Phenol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number