CBSE Class 12-science - Properties of Alcohols Videos
Properties of Alcohols
Physical and chemical properties of alcohols, its reactions and Lucas test to distinguish between primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols.
from organic chemistry of class 12
- Which of the following is most acidic? (i) Benzyl alcohol. (ii) Cyclohexanol. (iii) Phenol. (iv) m-Chlorophenol.
- how can you prepare secondary alcohol using carbonyl compound explain with example
- what happens when ethyl alcohol is passed over copper at 300 degree celcius
Pls solve sir
- alcohol property
Plz answer 5th with reaction and explanation
- Pl ans sir..pl with reason Which of the following is an aromatic acid A.phenol B.benzyl alcohol C.3-methly benzylalcohol D.3-methylphenol The ans can be more than one
- Among ethyl amine and ethyl alcohol which one of them have higher boiling point and why
- Write the name of primary alcohol which can react with Lucas reagent at room temperature