what happens when ethyl alcohol is passed over copper at 300 degree celcius
Asked by holebasubudihal | 9th Aug, 2020, 02:58: PM
When ethyl alcohol is passed over red hot copper at 300oC, it formed acetaldehyde, (CH3CHO).
The reaction is as follows:
Answered by Ramandeep | 10th Aug, 2020, 07:38: PM
- Pls solve sir
- alcohol property
- Plz answer 5th with reaction and explanation
- Pl ans sir..pl with reason Which of the following is an aromatic acid A.phenol B.benzyl alcohol C.3-methly benzylalcohol D.3-methylphenol The ans can be more than one
- Among ethyl amine and ethyl alcohol which one of them have higher boiling point and why
- Write the name of primary alcohol which can react with Lucas reagent at room temperature
- The major product of the reaction between benezenediazonium chloride and ethanol is
- American organic compound A on treatment with ethyl alcohol gives a carboxylic acid B and compound C. Hydrolysis of C under acidic condition gives B and D. Oxidation of B with KMnO4 also gives D. Compound N on heating with Ca (OH)2 gives E . Compound E does not give Tollen's test and doesn't reduce Fehling's solution but forms yellow ppt with Brady's reagent. Identify A to E.
- How will you get ethene from ethanol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number