CBSE Class 12-science - Properties of Alcohols Videos
- Which of the following is most acidic? (i) Benzyl alcohol. (ii) Cyclohexanol. (iii) Phenol. (iv) m-Chlorophenol.
- how can you prepare secondary alcohol using carbonyl compound explain with example
- what happens when ethyl alcohol is passed over copper at 300 degree celcius
Pls solve sir
- alcohol property
Plz answer 5th with reaction and explanation
- Pl ans sir..pl with reason Which of the following is an aromatic acid A.phenol B.benzyl alcohol C.3-methly benzylalcohol D.3-methylphenol The ans can be more than one
- Among ethyl amine and ethyl alcohol which one of them have higher boiling point and why
- Write the name of primary alcohol which can react with Lucas reagent at room temperature
- The major product of the reaction between benezenediazonium chloride and ethanol is
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.