CBSE Class 12-science - Introduction to Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Videos
Nomenclautre of alcohols
This video explains common name and IUPAC Nomenclature of alcohols with examples
- Introduction of alcohols
Please answer iupac names from structures..
- what if i have written bithinol instead of bithional?
- What is the common name of 3-Methylbutoxybenzene? Is it methyl isopropyl ether OR isopropyl ether and please explain that the words like n of n gently and i of iso are considered in alphabetic naming
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
Please explain the following
Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.