What is the common name of 3-Methylbutoxybenzene? Is it methyl isopropyl ether OR isopropyl ether and please explain that the words like n of n gently and i of iso are considered in alphabetic naming
Asked by ajaysankhala051 | 3rd Mar, 2020, 11:33: PM
Commmon name - Isopentyl Phenyl Ether
You can watch video to understand more about IUPAC naming of the compound.
Please follow this link-
Answered by Ravi | 6th Mar, 2020, 06:47: PM
- Introduction of alcohols
- Please answer iupac names from structures..
- what if i have written bithinol instead of bithional?
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
- Please explain the following
- Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number