Please answer iupac names from structures..
Asked by aayushkumargupta3 | 10th Apr, 2020, 10:56: PM
From the given Image
Ans 4: option 3:- 3, 4, 6 trimethyloctane
Ans 5: option 3:- 3-methyl-5-isopropyloctane
Ans 6: option 4:- Bicyclo[4,2,0] octane
Ans 7: option 3:- 2,2,4-trimethylhexane
Answered by Ramandeep | 13th Apr, 2020, 12:25: PM
- Introduction of alcohols
- what if i have written bithinol instead of bithional?
- What is the common name of 3-Methylbutoxybenzene? Is it methyl isopropyl ether OR isopropyl ether and please explain that the words like n of n gently and i of iso are considered in alphabetic naming
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
- Please explain the following
- Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number