CBSE Class 11-science Physics Significant Figures and Dimensions
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by ππ ÷ πt = πππ^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in βΉ1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation π = ππ ππ , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
- State the number of significant figures in the following: a) 0.00081 b) 600900
- If the velocity of light in vacuum c, acceleration due to gravity g and atmospheric pressure p are the fundamental quantities,find the dimensions of length.
- suppose velocity of light (c) acceleration due to gravity (g) and pressure (p) are taken as fundamental units .what is the dimensional for mass in this system of unis.
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number