CBSE Class 11-science Physics Units and Measurement
- signify digit of 0.7048
- For class 12 physics cbse board will they ask us dimensional formula for anything?will there be questions expected as to write the dimensional formulas?
- if the unit of length and mass be doubled then the numerical value of w. r. t present value of universal gravitational constant will become
- check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.