For class 12 physics cbse board will they ask us dimensional formula for anything?will there be questions expected as to write the dimensional formulas?
Asked by adibafatima2004 | 11th Sep, 2021, 08:02: PM
Yes. Though dimensional analysis is std-XI syllabus , this is a common toipic for all physics chapters.
Questions related to dimensioal formula of any physical quantity can be asked in std-XII board exam.
Answered by Thiyagarajan K | 11th Sep, 2021, 10:52: PM
- if the unit of length and mass be doubled then the numerical value of w. r. t present value of universal gravitational constant will become
- check the dimensional accuracy of n=1/2L*rootT/M
- plzz solve this my que
- Check the correctness of the equation, When the rate of flow of a liquid having a coefficient of viscosity ‘η’ through a capillary tube of length ‘l’ and radius ‘a’ under true pressure head ‘p’ is given by 𝑑𝑉 ÷ 𝑑t = 𝜋𝑝𝑎^4 ÷ 8lη
- Please undoubt the question . Image is attached.
- if area (a) velocity (v) and density(p)are base units,then whats the dimensinal formula of force represented as
- Q) How many significant Figures are there in ₹1000 and 1000pens? Please answer along with concept.
- using dimensional analysis, the accuracy of relation 𝒗 = 𝒌𝒏 𝒓𝒅 , v is Velocity, k is constant, n is coefficient of viscosity [ML-1 T -1 ] , r is radius and d is density.
- what is significance of uncertaitanity principle
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number