CBSE Class 11-science - Measurement and Error Analysis Videos
Units and Measurement
This video explains unique features of the clock at Jantar Mantar, units used to measure large distances and different types of errors.
name to fundamental forces in nature
- Calculate the angle of (a) , 1°(b) 1`(minute of arc or arcmin) and (c) 1``(second of arc second) in radius. Use 360°=2π rad, 1°=60` and 1`=60``.
if the momentum of body decreases by 30% its kinetic energy decreased by
- 1. EXPLAIN HOW TO MEASURE DISTANCES USING THE PARALLAX METHOD (BCZ IT IS CONFUSING). 2. HOW DID THE MOLECULAR DISTANCE HAS BEEN FOUND USING THAT ACID(WHOLE PROCEDURE)?
- The focal length f of a mirror is given by 1/f=1/u+1/v where u and v represent object and image distances respectively. Find relative error in calculation of focal length if u & v are (100 ± 3)cm and (200 ± 4)cm respectively
- log (1.759÷0.236)
- f r of a wire is increased by 50 and potential difference decreased by 50% then find the percentage change in current
- define error
- The percentage errors in the measurement of mass and speed are 2% and 3% respectively. How much will be the maximum error in the estimate of kinetic energy obtained by measuring mass and speed?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.