CBSE Class 11-science Physics Units and Measurement
if the momentum of body decreases by 30% its kinetic energy decreased by
- 1. EXPLAIN HOW TO MEASURE DISTANCES USING THE PARALLAX METHOD (BCZ IT IS CONFUSING). 2. HOW DID THE MOLECULAR DISTANCE HAS BEEN FOUND USING THAT ACID(WHOLE PROCEDURE)?
- The focal length f of a mirror is given by 1/f=1/u+1/v where u and v represent object and image distances respectively. Find relative error in calculation of focal length if u & v are (100 ± 3)cm and (200 ± 4)cm respectively
- log (1.759÷0.236)
- f r of a wire is increased by 50 and potential difference decreased by 50% then find the percentage change in current
- define error
- The percentage errors in the measurement of mass and speed are 2% and 3% respectively. How much will be the maximum error in the estimate of kinetic energy obtained by measuring mass and speed?
- give classification of unit with example
- the error in the measurement of the side of a rectangle is 1% the error in the measurement of its area is
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.