CBSE Class 11-science Physics Mechanical Properties of Fluids
(ii) A Liquid of 10 litres with Relative density of 1.80 is mixed with
8 litres of a liquid of Relative density 0.80. If the bulk of the liqui
shrinks one percent on mixing, calculate the relative density,
- What is a streamline flow?
- Why does deep water run slowly?
- What is meant by an ideal fluid?
- What do you mean by critical velocity of a liquid?
- Two stream lines cannot cross each other. Explain Why?
- When we close a part of the opening of water tap with our finger, fast jets of water gush through the opening. Explain Why?
- On the basis of equation of continuity show that deep water runs slow.
- Water flows through a pipe whose internal diameter is 4 cm at a speed of 2 m/s. What should be the diameter of the nozzle, if the water is to emerge out with a speed of 4 m/s.
- Distinguish between Turbulent and Streamline flow.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.