CBSE Class 11-science Physics Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- When you rotate a liquid, it comes to rest after some time. Why?
- If mustard oil and water are dropped out from a tube separately, the mustard oil comes out later than water. Why?
- Explain why is the velocity of water in a river less on the banks and large in the middle?
- What are the practical applications of Stoke's law?
- Explain why, small air bubbles rise slower than the bigger ones through a liquid?
- What is the weight of the body, when it falls with terminal velocity through a viscous medium?
- What is Reynold's number? What is its importance?
- Explain why, the lubricant oils used in our automobiles should be of high viscosity?
- For the soldiers working on high altitudes, packed food are generally dropped with the help of a parachute. Why?
- Why are oils of different viscosities used in automobiles in different seasons?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.