CBSE Class 11-science - Bernoulli's Principle: Applications Videos
Mechanical Properties of Fluids
This video explains Torricelli's law, speed of efflux, Venturi meter, possible cause of heart attack and dynamic lift.
- What is Torricelli's law?
- What is a Venturi-meter? Describe its construction.
- Two bodies of equal weight and volume and having the same shape, except that one has an opening at the bottom and the other is sealed, are immersed to the same depth in water. Which body requires more work to be immersed and why?
- What is an aerofoil?
- What is a dynamic lift?
- What is Magnus effect?
- If a ball is thrown and given a spin, then the path of the ball is curved more than a usual spin free ball. Why?
- Why are the roofs of some houses blown off during a wind storm?
- How does Bernoulli's principle help in explaining heart attack?
- On the basis of Bernoulli's principle, explain the lift of an airplane.