CBSE Class 11-science Biology The Thyroid, Parathyroid And Thymus Glands
- Name the part which connects the two lobes of the thyroid gland.
- Name the hormone which regulates the blood calcium level.
- How many parathyroid glands are present in humans?
- How is the secretion of the parathyroid hormone regulated?
- Name the cells which provide cell-mediated immunity.
- Name the two hormones synthesised by the follicular cells of the thyroid gland.
- Name the elements necessary for the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
- Describe the effects of hypothyroidism on pregnant women.
- State the functions of thymosin.
- State the functions of thyroid hormones.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number