CBSE Class 11-science Biology Testis And Ovary
- pitocin is
- Briefly mentioned the mechanism of action of FSH
- Name the sac in which the testes are located.
- Name the cells which produce testosterone.
- State the term used for the formation of spermatozoa.
- Name the hormone secreted by the corpus luteum.
- Name the hormones which stimulate the formation of sac-like structures to store milk in females.
- Name the two components of the testis. State the effects of testosterone on the central nervous system and in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Name the structures which secrete oestrogen and progesterone. Which hormone is responsible for the high pitch of voice in females and for pregnancy?
- State the functions of progesterone in females.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number